Experience the magic of the holidays when America’s beachfront legend transforms into a whimsical winter wonderland. With the return of the outdoor beachfront ice rink this season Hotel del Coronado is celebrating all things cheery and bright. Colorful holiday decorations will adorn the property from the twinkling white lights on our iconic red turrets to the spectacular two-story lobby tree. Friends and family will create #DelMemories as they celebrate holiday traditions all season long.
It's almost time for Coronado's biggest day of the year; 4th of July!Read more ›
Holidays at The Del
A WINTER OF WHIMSY, WISHES & WONDER
Use these must-do fall maintenance tips to keep your house in shape and help keep you warm this winter.
- Regularly clean gutters and downspouts. Make sure all drainage areas are unblocked by leaves and debris. Consider installing gutter guards to make the job a lot easier.
- Use a screwdriver to probe the wood trim around windows, doors, railings and decks. Use caulk to fill the holes or completely replace the wood.
- Lower humidity and cooler (not yet cold) temperatures make fall a good time to paint the exterior of your home.
- Inspect your roof, or hire a licensed professional to examine your roof for wear and tear. If the shingles are curling, buckling or crackling, replace them. If you have a lot of damage, it's time to replace the entire roof. Also, check the flashing around skylights, pipes and chimneys. If you have any leaks or gaps, heavy rain can find its way in.
Julie Soefer Photography
As you probably know, the Coronado rental market is extremely fast paced and people are often frustrated by the lack of supply and how quickly available rentals are leased.Read more ›
Did you know that Edgar Rice Burroughs, famous for authoring the Tarzan book series, lived at 550 A Ave while writing multiple books, including: Return of Tarzan, Cave Girl, Mucker, Mad King, Eternal Lover, BT, the Lad and the Lion, Girl from Harris's, Thuvia-Maid of Mars, and Pellucidar?Read more ›
San Diego Homes
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Christmas at the Hotel Del Coronado
- Fall Home Maintenance Tips
- Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24
- Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home!
- Blog (341)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsMay 16, 2018 2018 4th of July Events December 20, 2017 Christmas at the Hotel Del Coronado September 25, 2017 Fall Home Maintenance Tips READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE