10 Secrets to Staging
Posted by: raindrop 8 years, 9 months ago
If you're considering selling your home, Staging is a great way to make your home sell fast, and for the maximum value. Below are a list of 10 secrets to staging:
- Conquer Clutter: Clear out, clean up, and get rid of clutter.
- Less is More: The rule of thumb is two pieces of furniture per wall.
- Float Furniture: Pull furniture away from the wall to create furniture groups and control traffic flow through rooms.
- Mix old and new: artfully mixing contemporary and vintage decorations creates a fresh and inviting feel.
- Let Light In: Replace heavy drapery with light curtains. Pull the curtains back to let the light in.
- Illuminate the Rooms: Aim for 100 watts every 50 square feet with different light sources.
- Don’t Fear Color: Painting is the cheapest, easiest way to create a new look for your room. Consider darker colors, as they can make the room feel more intimate, warm, and cozy.
- Accessorize with Threes: Odd numbered groups for accessories, especially threes, tend to be more eye appealing.
- Bring the Outdoors In: Well-placed floral arrangements and greenery make a room more inviting and warm.
- Make an Entrance: The first impression of the home is the one that lasts so make the curb appeal and the entry way clean and inviting.
For more information on the Secrets of Staging, visit:
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- 8 Tips to Make Your Home Camera Ready for Selling
- FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits!
- FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out?
- Restaurant Spotlight: Rosemary Trattoria - Authentic, Family Friendly Italian
- *SPECIAL DELIVERY* Santa Claus is Coming to Coronado!
- Blog (349)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (36)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (33)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (75)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Restaurant Spotlight (1)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJanuary 31, 2020 8 Tips to Make Your Home Camera Ready for Selling January 17, 2020 FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits! January 10, 2020 FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out? READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE