CLOSED! 1105 Pine Street: $1,851,000
Posted by: raindrop 5 years, 6 months ago
KateGillingham sold 1105 Pine Street today!
After listing the home for 4 days, Kate had procured 3 offers to purchase the property, and ultimately the Seller selected a cash offer for $1,851,000, which was $1000 over asking price.
So far in 2012, 72 homes have sold in Coronado. Of those, 48 homes were sold in the Village, with the following statistics:
- Average List Price $1,370,239
- Average Sales Price $1,285,975
- List Price to Sales Price Percent: 94%
- Days on the Market: 99
Comparatively, 1105 Pine Street:
- List Price: $1,850,000
- Sales Price: 1,851,000
- List Price to Sales Price Percent: 100.05%
- Days on the Market: 4
If you're considering Selling, list with Kate Gillingham to maximize your sales price and minimize your days on the market!
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- Fall Home Maintenance Tips
- Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24
- Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home!
- Which Famous Author Visited 550 A Ave?
- Build Your Dream House in the Coronado Cays!
- Blog (339)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (73)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (76)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsSeptember 25, 2017 Fall Home Maintenance Tips September 21, 2017 Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24 September 18, 2017 Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE