Coronado Golf Course
Posted by: kateg 4 years, 6 months ago
What better way to spend a day then by playing golf at one of the nicest public golf courses in the nation?
Coronado golf course is an 18-hole golf course along the San Diego Bay. The inexpensive greens fees are as follows:
- 18 Holes Weekdays $30.00
- 18 Holes Weekends and Holidays $35.00
- 18 Holes Twilight $15.00 (Twilight Hours 3:00 pm Summer to 1:00 pm Winter)
- Early Morning Back Nine Play $15.00
To Schedule a Tee-Time, call the starter at (619) 435-3122.
Coronado Golf Course Live Webcam:
After you golf, stop by the 19th hole "Grumpy Dans" for a bite to eat and a drink! Grumpy Dans features a daily happy hour that is amongst the best in Coronado. With views of the bay and the course, there's no better way to relax after a day of golfing.
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- Fall Home Maintenance Tips
- Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24
- Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home!
- Which Famous Author Visited 550 A Ave?
- Build Your Dream House in the Coronado Cays!
- Blog (339)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (73)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (76)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsSeptember 25, 2017 Fall Home Maintenance Tips September 21, 2017 Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24 September 18, 2017 Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE