Coronado Golf Course
Posted by: kateg 7 years ago
What better way to spend a day then by playing golf at one of the nicest public golf courses in the nation?
Coronado golf course is an 18-hole golf course along the San Diego Bay. The inexpensive greens fees are as follows:
- 18 Holes Weekdays $30.00
- 18 Holes Weekends and Holidays $35.00
- 18 Holes Twilight $15.00 (Twilight Hours 3:00 pm Summer to 1:00 pm Winter)
- Early Morning Back Nine Play $15.00
To Schedule a Tee-Time, call the starter at (619) 435-3122.
Coronado Golf Course Live Webcam:
After you golf, stop by the 19th hole "Grumpy Dans" for a bite to eat and a drink! Grumpy Dans features a daily happy hour that is amongst the best in Coronado. With views of the bay and the course, there's no better way to relax after a day of golfing.
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- 8 Tips to Make Your Home Camera Ready for Selling
- FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits!
- FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out?
- Restaurant Spotlight: Rosemary Trattoria - Authentic, Family Friendly Italian
- *SPECIAL DELIVERY* Santa Claus is Coming to Coronado!
- Blog (349)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (36)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (33)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (75)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Restaurant Spotlight (1)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJanuary 31, 2020 8 Tips to Make Your Home Camera Ready for Selling January 17, 2020 FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits! January 10, 2020 FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out? READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE