Coronado Golf Course
Posted by: kateg 6 years, 2 months ago
What better way to spend a day then by playing golf at one of the nicest public golf courses in the nation?
Coronado golf course is an 18-hole golf course along the San Diego Bay. The inexpensive greens fees are as follows:
- 18 Holes Weekdays $30.00
- 18 Holes Weekends and Holidays $35.00
- 18 Holes Twilight $15.00 (Twilight Hours 3:00 pm Summer to 1:00 pm Winter)
- Early Morning Back Nine Play $15.00
To Schedule a Tee-Time, call the starter at (619) 435-3122.
Coronado Golf Course Live Webcam:
After you golf, stop by the 19th hole "Grumpy Dans" for a bite to eat and a drink! Grumpy Dans features a daily happy hour that is amongst the best in Coronado. With views of the bay and the course, there's no better way to relax after a day of golfing.
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County
- 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD!
- 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD!
- 1820 Avenida Del Mundo #606's price has been REDUCED!
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Blog (345)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJuly 10, 2018 New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County June 29, 2018 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD! June 25, 2018 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE