Easter Brunch Options in Coronado
Posted by: kateg 2 years, 2 months ago
Looking for the best options for Easter Brunch in Coronado? Look no further.
We did some research for you, and have compiled the Easter Brunch Offerings around town:
- Hotel Del: Champagne Brunch & Easter Egg Hunt! - $120 per adult and $45 per child. Click the link to book and see their menu.
- Marriot Coronado: Easter Brunch! - $90 per adult including unlimited mimosa & bloody mary bar and $35 per child. Click the link or give them a call for more information on the menu.
- Lowes Resort Coronado: Easter Brunch, Easter Egg Hunt, and much more! - $59 per adult and $25 per child. Call to make reservations or for more detailed information.
- Coronado Golf Course: Mimosa Brunch! - $35.95 per adult and $16.95 per child. Call to make a reservation.
- Crown Bistro: Champagne Brunch! - For a more intimate feel, try Crown Bistro! Be sure to call for a reservation. Nothing on the menu is over $23 dollars and includes a glass of champagne.
San Diego Homes
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Christmas at the Hotel Del Coronado
- Fall Home Maintenance Tips
- Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24
- Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home!
- Blog (341)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsMay 16, 2018 2018 4th of July Events December 20, 2017 Christmas at the Hotel Del Coronado September 25, 2017 Fall Home Maintenance Tips READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE