Easter Brunch Options in Coronado
Posted by: kateg 3 years, 10 months ago
Looking for the best options for Easter Brunch in Coronado? Look no further.
We did some research for you, and have compiled the Easter Brunch Offerings around town:
- Hotel Del: Champagne Brunch & Easter Egg Hunt! - $120 per adult and $45 per child. Click the link to book and see their menu.
- Marriot Coronado: Easter Brunch! - $90 per adult including unlimited mimosa & bloody mary bar and $35 per child. Click the link or give them a call for more information on the menu.
- Lowes Resort Coronado: Easter Brunch, Easter Egg Hunt, and much more! - $59 per adult and $25 per child. Call to make reservations or for more detailed information.
- Coronado Golf Course: Mimosa Brunch! - $35.95 per adult and $16.95 per child. Call to make a reservation.
- Crown Bistro: Champagne Brunch! - For a more intimate feel, try Crown Bistro! Be sure to call for a reservation. Nothing on the menu is over $23 dollars and includes a glass of champagne.
San Diego Homes
- FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits!
- FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out?
- Restaurant Spotlight: Rosemary Trattoria - Authentic, Family Friendly Italian
- *SPECIAL DELIVERY* Santa Claus is Coming to Coronado!
- Happy Halloween from the Coronado Island Realty Family!
- Blog (348)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (36)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (33)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (75)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Restaurant Spotlight (1)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJanuary 17, 2020 FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits! January 10, 2020 FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out? January 6, 2020 Restaurant Spotlight: Rosemary Trattoria - Authentic, Family Friendly Italian READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE