Easter Brunch Options in Coronado
Posted by: kateg 3 years, 6 months ago
Looking for the best options for Easter Brunch in Coronado? Look no further.
We did some research for you, and have compiled the Easter Brunch Offerings around town:
- Hotel Del: Champagne Brunch & Easter Egg Hunt! - $120 per adult and $45 per child. Click the link to book and see their menu.
- Marriot Coronado: Easter Brunch! - $90 per adult including unlimited mimosa & bloody mary bar and $35 per child. Click the link or give them a call for more information on the menu.
- Lowes Resort Coronado: Easter Brunch, Easter Egg Hunt, and much more! - $59 per adult and $25 per child. Call to make reservations or for more detailed information.
- Coronado Golf Course: Mimosa Brunch! - $35.95 per adult and $16.95 per child. Call to make a reservation.
- Crown Bistro: Champagne Brunch! - For a more intimate feel, try Crown Bistro! Be sure to call for a reservation. Nothing on the menu is over $23 dollars and includes a glass of champagne.
San Diego Homes
- New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County
- 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD!
- 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD!
- 1820 Avenida Del Mundo #606's price has been REDUCED!
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Blog (345)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJuly 10, 2018 New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County June 29, 2018 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD! June 25, 2018 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE