Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Posted by: laurenc 6 years, 6 months ago
Memorial Day Weekend traditionally marks the start of summer. How will you spend this summer holiday? If you’re looking for things to do in San Diego, we have a few ideas.
Living in a community with such strong ties to the Armed Forces, chances are you know someone, or know of someone, who gave their life for our freedom. While we are always grateful for those brave men and women, this weekend is dedicated to their honor.
While the weather this weekend won't be the warmest we've had recently, here are a few more ways to celebrate our freedom!
- The first Concert in the Park of the season is this Sunday! Coronado Community band will begin playing 6:00pm!
- Coronado Ferry Landing Concert Series kicks off this weekend. Saturday 1:00-3:00, and Sunday & Monday 2:00-5:00.
- Ron's Garage will be playing at the Hotel Del Sun Deck Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 1:00-5:00.
- Valley Center Western Days starts Friday at 5:00pm. Celebrations continue through Sunday night!
- The Hornblower is having a Memorial Day Lunch Cruise. Enjoy the day on the bay!
- The Grunion Run is stil going on this weekend. Watch these little guys run onshore with the Birch Aquarium!
San Diego Homes
- *SPECIAL DELIVERY* Santa Claus is Coming to Coronado!
- Happy Halloween from the Coronado Island Realty Family!
- New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County
- 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD!
- 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD!
- Blog (346)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsDecember 3, 2019 *SPECIAL DELIVERY* Santa Claus is Coming to Coronado! October 31, 2019 Happy Halloween from the Coronado Island Realty Family! July 10, 2018 New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE