San Diego County Fair/Del Mar Fair Runs June 10-July 4
Posted by: raindrop 6 years, 6 months ago
The San Diego County Fair (formerly the Del Mar Fair) opens on June 10 and runs daily (closed Mondays) through July 4.
This year, they have a great pass you should consider if you think you're going to attend the fair more than one time. The pass gives you access to the fair all 22 days, and it only costs $22 (one-day admission costs $13.00). Parking costs $10/vehicle so carpool to save money!
For more information on the $22 ticket, click here.
In addition to the $22 ticket, other deals to the fair include:
- $3.00 Tuesdays: Visit your local Albertsons store and pick up tickets to the fair for only $3.00!
- $2.00 off daily: If you buy your ticket at a local Albertsons, you get $2.00 off regular admission.
- If you're in the military, buy your tickets at MWR and save!
- Unemployed? If you've been unemployed in the past 12 months (and have the appropriate paperwork to prove it), you can come to the fair on either Tuesday, June 21st or 28th for Free and get a free guest pass too!
- Kids 12 and under get in free on Tuesdays!
- Free Parking! Park free every day at Horsepark, on the corner of Via de la Valle and El Camino Real, east of Interstate 5. The Fair's free shuttle buses run from 9:00AM until midnight every day the Fair is open (1:00AM on Friday and Saturday), and drop you off in front of the O'Brien Gate. On weekends, the fair also has free park-and-shuttle lots at two additional off-site locations. Click the link above for more information.
- Bring your Lunch! No alcohol, glass containers or metal knives are allowed inside the park. All beverages must be in sealed containers (but you can bring an empty container, such as a sippy cup, to use once you're past Security). Simply give your lunch to Guest Services (on the first floor of the Grandstand) to hang onto until you're ready to eat at one of the designated picnic areas.
Enjoy your time at the fair!Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- Fall Home Maintenance Tips
- Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24
- Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home!
- Which Famous Author Visited 550 A Ave?
- Build Your Dream House in the Coronado Cays!
- Blog (339)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (73)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (76)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsSeptember 25, 2017 Fall Home Maintenance Tips September 21, 2017 Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24 September 18, 2017 Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE