Step 1: Are you Ready?
Posted by: raindrop 8 years, 8 months ago
Knowledge and experience are the keys to successful real estate transactions. As your agent, we will provide you with valuable information, such as data, and our expertise, which can be the essential keys to your success.
Do you know what you want?
- Are you planning to move to a new community due to a lifestyle change or is buying an option and not a requirement?
- What would you like in terms of real estate that you do not now have?
- Do you have a purchasing timeframe?
Whatever your answers, the more you know about the real estate marketplace, the more likely you are to effectively define your goals. When we meet with you, we will go over the questions above, along with some others, to help get you started in the home buying process.
Do You Have The Money?
Is your financial house in order?
Click here for Step 2: Hire Coronado Island Realty.
For more information on buying a home, click here and contact Kate Gillingham.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- 8 Tips to Make Your Home Camera Ready for Selling
- FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits!
- FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out?
- Restaurant Spotlight: Rosemary Trattoria - Authentic, Family Friendly Italian
- *SPECIAL DELIVERY* Santa Claus is Coming to Coronado!
- Blog (349)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (36)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (33)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (75)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Restaurant Spotlight (1)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJanuary 31, 2020 8 Tips to Make Your Home Camera Ready for Selling January 17, 2020 FAQ Friday: Exciting New VA loan benefits! January 10, 2020 FAQ Friday: Can the Buyer back out? READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE