Step 1: Are you Ready?
Posted by: raindrop 6 years, 6 months ago
Knowledge and experience are the keys to successful real estate transactions. As your agent, we will provide you with valuable information, such as data, and our expertise, which can be the essential keys to your success.
Do you know what you want?
- Are you planning to move to a new community due to a lifestyle change or is buying an option and not a requirement?
- What would you like in terms of real estate that you do not now have?
- Do you have a purchasing timeframe?
Whatever your answers, the more you know about the real estate marketplace, the more likely you are to effectively define your goals. When we meet with you, we will go over the questions above, along with some others, to help get you started in the home buying process.
Do You Have The Money?
Is your financial house in order?
Click here for Step 2: Hire Coronado Island Realty.
For more information on buying a home, click here and contact Kate Gillingham.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Christmas at the Hotel Del Coronado
- Fall Home Maintenance Tips
- Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 22-24
- Looking for a Coronado Rental? Here are Tips for finding a home!
- Blog (341)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsMay 16, 2018 2018 4th of July Events December 20, 2017 Christmas at the Hotel Del Coronado September 25, 2017 Fall Home Maintenance Tips READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE