Coronado Community Center
Posted by: raindrop 6 years, 11 months ago
Are you looking for something to do in Coronado? Consider spending the day at the Coronado Community Center. Located across from the Coronado Shores, the Coronado Community Center features:
- Pool Complex with a 50 meter competitive pool and a shallow recreational/instructional pool.
- Gymnasium with NCAA regulation sized basketball court with floor lines for basketball, volleyball and badminton.
- An amazing indoor Climbing Wall which features a flat face wall, overhangs and chimney.
- The Nautilus Banquet Room that can accommodate 250 person banquets or 330 person theater style seating. The room features a breath taking view of Glorietta Bay (see our rental section for more information).
- A fully equipped Catering Kitchen for use with the Nautilus Room and Playhouse.
- Two Activity/Meeting Rooms with demonstration kitchen.
- A Fitness Center in which you can enjoy the view of Glorietta Bay as you work out on our state of the art fitness equipment.
- A Dance Studio featuring hardwood floors, ballet barres and floor-to-ceiling mirrors.
- A spacious sun-lit Lobby featuring lounging areas, a snack bar with drinks, snacks, and a reception desk where professional staff can take class registrations, answer your questions, process facility rental applications, and sign you up for a wide variety of activities.
- A spacious park situated between the Community Center and City Hall.
- A wide variety of programs & classes for children and adults.
The Coronado Community Center has a number of programs, including: Pre School Classes, Youth Classes, Sports, Teen Events, Fitness, Gymnastic and Dance Classes, Camps, Skatepark, Special Events and more.
Coronado, CA 92118
San Diego Homes
- New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County
- 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD!
- 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD!
- 1820 Avenida Del Mundo #606's price has been REDUCED!
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Blog (345)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJuly 10, 2018 New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County June 29, 2018 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD! June 25, 2018 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE