What services does a Buyer's Agent provide?
Posted by: kateg 6 years, 3 months ago
In a typical real estate transaction, the Buyer has a separate representative or agent than the seller.
It's important to know what services you, as a Buyer, will receive from Coronado Island Realty, when we represent you on your purchase. Below is a list of 10 things we will do for you, as your agent on your home purchase.
Once you have established an Agency Relationship with us, we will:
- Review your motivations for Buying
- Help you identify your priorities
- Suggest professions to complete your real estate team, including lenders, inspectors, and title representatives whom we have worked with in the past and whom will have your best interest in mind
- Provide you with comprehensive sources for accurate and lawful information on the area you are considering purchasing
- Select and arrange property showings, based on your needs and wants
- Evaluate properties that you like and give recommendations of value
- Explain the offer process, including all forms that you needs to sign, and what happens during the offer process
- Explain contract contingencies and suggest ways to protect yourself while making your offer competitive
- Negotiate with the Listing Agent (Seller's Agent) on your behalf to establish favorable price and terms
- Manage the escrow process and foresee any potential roadblocks before they arise
As your agent, we will make sure you feel comfortable with the process every step of the way. Buying real estate is a huge investment and it's important to us that you understand every part of the process! Our experience will guide you and help you avoid roadblocks that you may not even see coming.
Give us a call to discuss why Coronado Island Realty is your best option to represent you in your home purchase at (619) 435-0145.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
San Diego Homes
- New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County
- 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD!
- 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD!
- 1820 Avenida Del Mundo #606's price has been REDUCED!
- 2018 4th of July Events
- Blog (345)
- Buyer's Guide to Buying a Home (11)
- DIY Homeowners (55)
- FAQ Buyer (35)
- FAQ Property Management (7)
- FAQ Renters (7)
- FAQ Seller (32)
- FAQ Short Sale (6)
- Friday Favorites (4)
- Home Projects (59)
- Listings (132)
- Local Info (74)
- Market Matters (34)
- Open House (18)
- Rentals (18)
- Staging (1)
- Things to do (77)
- Tips (5)
- Tips for Buyers (7)
- Tips for Homeowners (5)
- Tips for Renters (5)
- Tips for Sellers (5)
- Tips/FAQs (2)
FeedsRSS / Atom
Latest NewsJuly 10, 2018 New Landscape Transformation Program Increases Incentives in San Diego County June 29, 2018 624 10th Avenue JUST SOLD! June 25, 2018 226 Orange Avenue #303 JUST SOLD! READ MORE
Our initial experience with you, especially with your demonstrable expertise, knowledge, and willingness to both educate and work with us regarding the market and related considerations particular to Coronado, resulted in a gratifyingly helpful and positive experience for us.—Robert R. READ MORE